Monday, April 27, 2009

D is for Delicious


One of my favorite things about shooting food is that sometimes something pretty happens in the most unexpected places and totally by accident. Ravenous one afternoon after coming back from the gym, I raided our fridge to find the offerings meager. Sliced turkey on wheat crackers with a squirt of mustard became my lunch.

But before I popped this cracker into my belly, I realized, without even trying, how cool the mustard squirt came out of the bottle; sort of in the shape of the a D. I grabbed up the camera and started shooting to preserve my dumb luck.


Now I know that a lucky mustard squirt does not a food stylist make, but hopefully, taking notice when good things happen, certainly helps.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

"D" is also for Dad!

Happy Birthday, Dad!

Love Mom, Christine, Kathy & Matt